Terms and Conditions of Win A 12 Month Licence
1. The “Win a 12 Month Licence” prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 16 and over
2. Employees of KeyProtect brand and KeyPlus Security Ltd (“We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from KeyProtect owners KeyPlus Security Ltd and affiliated companies containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the “Win a 12 Month Licence” application form on the website http://www.keyprotect.me. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please submit your enquiry through the contact us website page at https://keyprotect.me/contact/
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. KeyPlus Security Ltd accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by KeyPlus Security Ltd.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 28th February 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 15th March 2017.
10. The winner will receive access to one, twelve month KeyProtect app licence, free of charge. To use KeyProtect app, you will have to agree to the products Terms and Conditions of use and no alternative will be offered if you cannot accept this format or product terms and conditions. The prize does not include a smartphone.
11. KeyPlus Security Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize .
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 30th March 2017 and must provide their name, email address and mobile phone number to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to KeyPlus Security Ltd within 14 days of being notified by KeyPlus Security Ltd, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and KeyPlus Security Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and KeyPlus Security Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be accessed by clicking a website hyperlink to the software within an email sent by KeyPlus Security Ltd. The winner will then need to download the the app software to their own smartphone by agreeing to the product and service terms and conditions. Once the Terms and Conditions have been agreed your 12 month licence will commence. The service will automatically cease to work on the 12 month anniversary and the ‘winner’ will be responsible for purchasing a new contract if they which to continue with the service.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained after 30th April 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: KeyPlus Security Ltd, Empire Business Centre, Liverpool Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 6HA
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for any other cash alternative or other prizes.
16. KeyPlus Security Ltd retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on KeyPlus Security Ltd’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by KeyPlus Security Ltd and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites used by KeyPlus Security Ltd and its related companies and any Social Media platforms of it’s choice) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. KeyPlus Security Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. KeyPlus Security Ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of KeyPlus Security Ltd for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. KeyPlus Security Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of KeyPlus Security Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. KeyPlus Security Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: KeyPlus Security Ltd, Empire Business Centre, Liverpool Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 6HA